These terms and conditions apply to the User who uses the Online Services provided for any payment made and/or to be made to South Campus through this Online Payment Service. By authorizing a payment through Online Payment Service to South Campus (“the service”), it would be treated as a deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions. South Campus reserves the rights to amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. It is the responsibility of the User to read the terms and conditions before using the Service.
2. Key terms:
The following is a summary of the key terms of this service:
• Payment(s) through this Service may only be made with a Credit Card, Debit card ,UPI or Net Banking .
• Before using this Service, it is recommended that the user shall make necessary enquiry about the charges or fees payable against the Credit/Debit card used from Credit Card or the Debit Card service provider i.e. the respective Bank/s.
• The credit card information supplied at the time of using the service is processed by the payment gateway of the service provider and is not supplied to South Campus. It is the sole responsibility of the User of the service to ensure that the information entered in the relevant fields are correct. It is recommended for user to retain a copy of the transaction to assist in resolution of disputes, if any.
• The user agrees, understands and confirms that his/ her personal data including without limitation details relating to debit card/ credit card/net banking transmitted over the Internet may be susceptible to misuse, hacking, theft and/ or fraud and that South Campus or the Payment Service Provider(s) have no control over such matters.
• The service is provided using a payment gateway service provider through a secured website. However, South Campus does not accept or assume any liability and/or shall not be liable in the event of any unauthorized interception, hacking or other unauthorized access to information provided by a user.
• South Campus and/or the Payment Service Providers shall not be liable for any inaccuracy, error or delay in, or omission of (a) any data, information or message, or (b) the transmission or delivery of any such data, information or message; or (c) any loss or damage arising from or occasioned by any such inaccuracy, error, delay or omission, non – performance or interruption in any such data, information or message. Under no circumstances shall the South Campus and/or the Payment Service Providers, its employees, directors, and its third party agents involved in processing, delivering or managing the Services, be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, or any damages whatsoever, including punitive or exemplary arising out of or in any way connected with the provision of or any inadequacy or deficiency in the provision of the Services or resulting from unauthorized access or alteration of transmissions of data or arising from suspension or interruption/termination of the Service.
• The user agrees that South Campus or any of its employees will not be held liable by the user for any loss or damages arising from use of, or reliance upon the information contained on the Website, or any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions where such failure is due to circumstance beyond the reasonable control of South Campus.
3. Debit/Credit Card, Bank Account Details:
• The user agrees that the debit/credit card Bank details provided for use of the aforesaid Service(s) must be correct and accurate and that the user shall not use a Debit/ Credit card, that is not lawfully owned by him/ her or the use of which is not authorized by the lawful owner thereof. The South Campus or any of its employees shall not be held liable on usage of any of such unauthorised card/s.
4. No warranty:
No warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, is given by South Campus in respect of the operation of the service.
5. Disclaimer and Limitation of liability:
South Campus does not accept liability for any damage, loss, cost (including legal costs), expenses, indirect losses or consequential damage of any kind which may be suffered or incurred by the User from the use of this service.
6. Governing law:
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the land and the competent courts of Union Territory of J&K shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
7. Refund/Cancellation Policy:
Refund of Fees shall be made as per "Refund of Fees.” Transactional fees incurred for using online platform for making payment shall not be refunded.”